SHELLS WORLD

Tuesday, June 06, 2006





To my surprise, I really enjoyed the new thrill ride at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Expedition Everest to the last detail! Especially I am setting out later this month to Tibet. Growing up in China, I have always been quit reserved toward Tibet, for its harsh landscape and mysterious religion. But after my recent visits to nearby provinces, I began to fall in love with their way of living, especially their strong belief that all lives deserve respect, compassion, and a place in the world.

More than ever, I truly appreciated the beauty Animal Kingdom had showcased and hoped kids young and young at heart would enjoy it. Just such a privilege to be so close to those wonderful creatures. And the Hyacinth Macaw, what a beauty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home