SHELLS WORLD

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Machu Picchu, Peru last September


It takes about 4 hours by train from Cuzco to Machu Picchu along Urubamba River. I skipped the Sacred Valley portion, which I took by car the day before. Some people would hike 4 days through the Inca Trail to reach Machu Picchu, something I may consider next time to show my respect to the ancient civilization. I spend 2 days in Machu Picchu, and the weather was excellent after heavy rain earlier. We even spotted a pair of rabbit came out of their hidings to enjoy the sunshine.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM , Blogger John T Quinn III said...

    hi shelly,
    amazing pictures! back to China and still travelling the world. I'm so jealous.

     
  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger SHELL said...

    Thanks, John! Just try to work hard and play harder... the only way to survive this crazy world ^_^! REALLY miss you guys and SO glad to see your wonderful artworks online!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home